Just a few quick notes on current status of the Fall 2013 season:
- Registration – we still have a few open slots at each age group so get your kids signed up as soon as possible
- Rosters – we’re currently finalizing rosters and they will be distributed to coaches in the next few days. Â Parents, you should begin hearing from coaches later this week.
- Practice Schedule – we hope to have this finalized by the end of the week. Â practices start up the week of August 4th.
- Coaches Meeting – scheduled for August 1st at 7PM at the Swatara Township Administration Building, more details to be sent to coaches soon
- Coaches Clinic – details are being finalized, planned for Saturday morning, July 27th (this coming weekend)
- Field Setup – as with previous seasons, we’d like to coordinate this with the Coaches Clinic and take care of as many fields as possible on Saturday morning – more info to follow.
- Game Schedule – while getting the practice season underway, the game schedule is already in the works… currently, we’re trying to work out the best way to handle the bye weeks with a couple of age groups to avoid conflicts and lack of games. Â Our first games will be the weekend of September 7th-8th.
- Volunteers – we are still on the hunt for a few coaching positions and our Boys and Girls Directors will be reaching out to parents individually in hopes of hilling these slots.
- U6 Coed Program – since this program does not have a formal practice season during the month of August, information on rosters and game schedules will not be available until mid-to-late August.